How can Attorney Akin help you?
By fighting for your child's rights:
- The right to a comprehensive evaluation
at public expense to determine the special needs of your child.
- The right of eligible students to receive an individualized
educational program which can include one-on-one instruction, smaller
class size, support in remedial education classes, and a positive behavior
- The right to make meaningful educational progress.
- The availability of occupational therapy, physical
therapy, speech therapy, and counseling during the regular school day.
- The right to special discipline protections, including
limits on suspensions and expulsions for children with disabilities.
- In expulsion and criminal proceedings.
- By representing children and/or parents in juvenile